Donnerstag, 12. November 2009

Post aus den USA und von Amazon

Some time ago De-De asked in a Yahoo-Group for measurements of fists and wrists for a design project. As I just worked on a pair of mittens I posted the measurements for me and my DH - and forgot about the question. Then, little bit more than one week ago, I suddently read this mail:

"I want to thank everyone who has added info to the database during the past few days! [...]
As promised the other day, I just used the random number generator to draw one contributor's name.

*** CLAUDIA! ***

You are the winner! Congratulations! [...]"

I was surprised, what, really me? - checked the database, no other Claudia - it must be me, hurray :)

Today I got a letter with 50 g (400 m) of wonderful, incredible soft alpaca yarn.
Thank you, De-De, the colour of the yarn is just my blue and I love the touch of the yarn. Now I have to think about a nice project for it.


Und dann kam schon gestern Post von Amazon :) Ich habe mich in ein Tuch verliebt und freue mich nun, nicht nur die Anleitung dafür zu haben, sondern auch eine kleine zusätzliche Mustersammlung.

And yesterday a letter from amazon with three new patterns for laceshawls arrived. Now I definitely need more time for knitting :)

1 Kommentar:

De-De hat gesagt…

Claudia, I am so glad you love your prize! Be sure to let me know when you have made something beautiful from it. :)